Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Weddingbee T-shirts

The weddingbees are all meeting up tonight so last night I decided to make t-shirts for all of them. Originally I tried to use a site like zazzle that creates custom t-shirts online,customized bobbleheads, but I couldn’t tell if they looked good on the screen so I decided to make them myself.

Besides, I’,custom bobbleheads;ve made my own tshirts on several occasions using Avery’,Monogram Bouquet Wrap,custom bobblehead;s T-Shirt Transfers before with great success. So there I was last night at 1:00 am printing out different sized insects and weddingbee logos,personalized bobble heads. The front came out great,custom bobblehead!

The back is another story… I put the weddingbee logo on the back,Tori Tattoo Part III,personalized bobblehead,Guide to Buy Wedding Dresses at Low Cost, but I forgot to flip the text before printing so it came out backwards! I’ve printed text iron-ons before but by this time it was past 2:00 in the morning so I wasn’t thinking straight. Luckily I was able to peel it off (with a lot of work!).

Another problem was that I used ribbed shirts so the image started tearing when the ribs stretched. I suspected this might happen but hoped for the best. DIY is often a lot of trial and error. Well now that I know what size and where I want everything,personalized bobble heads, I’m just gonna order them.

I loved the t-shirts that Miss Ladybug’,Cake Favor Boxes,personalized bobbleheads;s bridesmaids made for her,,. It’,personalized bobbleheads;s not hard to do yourself I promise,custom bobbleheads! Just don’,customize bobblehead;t forget to flip your images (use Photoshop or search for mirror or flip in Microsoft Word) before printing them so they come out the right way,personalized bobblehead.

Tags: BLOGGER Mrs. Bee Location: New York Occupation: Weddingbee Publisher Wedding Date: March 2005 Venue: Westside Loft,., New York --> PREVIOUS POSTOur Wedding Song NEXT POSTHope Golf Clubs Related Posts Our Proposal01/13/15 @ 9:34 am Gallery of the Day: September 22,customized bobbleheads, 201409/22/14 @ 12:52 pm Save the Dates & Our Wedding Website09/22/14 @ 1:21 pm Mythmatched: A Very Unicorn Ceremony 10/02/14 @ 2:04 pm

No comments:

Post a Comment