Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Mom…Dad…Mr…Mrs…

Mr. Bee wanted to call my mom last week to wish her a happy mother’s day. But before he called, he asked me, “What should I call her? Mom? Mrs. ***?”

“Just don’t say anything at all,” I replied. This is the trick I use with Mr. Bee’s parents. It’s easy since we don’t see them often because they live abroad. But I know I can’t do that forever.

I don’t even call my parents “,,;mom” and “,customize bobblehead;dad.” I call them umma and appa – Korean for mom and dad,custom bobbleheads. So I think it would be strange for my parents to suddenly be called mom or dad by Mr. Bee,personalized bobblehead. In Korean culture every family member has a title –,custom bobblehead; including in-laws so there is no debate about what to call them,Practice Facility Equipment,.. Maybe Mr,custom bobblehead. Bee should call them by their Korean titles? (Mr. Bee is not Korean btw,custom bobblehead.)

Hmmm… I’,customized bobbleheads;ll have to ask my mom and dad about this,Playing Your First Golf Round Part 6 Around The Green.

Mr. Bee’s parents are used to being called “mom”,customized bobbleheads; and “,personalized bobble heads;dad”,customize bobblehead; on the other hand, so I think it’,personalized bobbleheads;d be only logical for me to call them that. It’s just so weird though,custom bobbleheads! I don’t know if I can ever get used to it.

Are you planning on calling your in-laws mom and dad,Affairs You Necessitate To Recognize About The Remote Command Skateboard Play,personalized bobbleheads?

Yes No


View Results

Tags: BLOGGER Mrs. Bee Location: New York Occupation: Weddingbee Publisher Wedding Date: March 2005 Venue: Westside Loft,The Audi A4, New York --> PREVIOUS POSTHusband Voodoo Doll NEXT POSTSecond Fitting Related Posts Who Will Marry These Two?10/14/14 @ 11:26 am Total Re-Collie: First Look with My Parents02/24/15 @ 11:59 am After the Wedding: The Most Memorable Part of the Sword Wedding Day10/06/14 @ 7:55 am Finding the Perfect Mint Bridesmaids’ Dresses09/11/14 @ 9:02 am

No comments:

Post a Comment