Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Invitations

I stayed up all last night just to finish my invites. I finally finished at 6:48 this morning,personalized bobble heads,Knottie Bios of the Week, jumped into the shower,,, got dressed for work,customized bobbleheads, and hit the post office on the way. I’m just so happy that I’m done.

Don’,personalized bobblehead;t anyone say anything to me about the invites going out 3 weeks before the wedding or I’,customize bobblehead;ll body slam you against yo momma’,custom bobblehead;s house,customized bobbleheads. Shut it,custom bobblehead! Shush,custom bobbleheads,Top Tips on Choosing Lace Prom Dresses!

I’,custom bobblehead;m so wired,custom bobbleheads. I am most definitely leaving work earlier today,Wedding Dresses for Green Wedding Theme,personalized bobbleheads. I need to catch some z’,personalized bobblehead;s,personalized bobbleheads.

Tags: new-york BLOGGER Mrs. Ladybug Location: New York/Philadelphia Occupation: Full-time blogger from 7 pm to 12 am Wedding Date: April 2006 Venue: Ballroom at the Ben,Centerpieces,personalized bobble heads, Philadelphia --> PREVIOUS POSTGrapevine Invitations NEXT POSTLuminOurs Related Posts We’re Getting Down to the Wire12/03/14 @ 11:01 am Flying Without Wings: Our First Look01/15/15 @ 5:13 am New Year, Old Bee01/13/15 @ 5:26 am My Heart Bleats for You: First Look09/24/14 @ 12:27 pm

No comments:

Post a Comment