Monday, May 18, 2015

Fun with Fonts and Dingbats

Who knew there were so many fonts out there? My computer came preloaded with very few interesting fonts and no script fonts at all, so I knew that I would have to download some fonts if I was going to try to go the DIY-route.

Since the invites will feature our names in , I decided to incorporate the font into most of the other items and spent the $20 bucks to buy it.

Then…,personalized bobbleheads; I discovered the world of free fonts,customize bobblehead! There are tons of them –,customized bobbleheads; from

to

to

to

,Vera Wang,custom bobblehead?????

Who knew,customize bobblehead!!!!

There are also fabulous little pictures known as dingbats…,personalized bobblehead; you can find pictures to fit almost any wedding theme:

Butterflies?

Flowers,Short Beach Wedding Dresses for Your Big Day,personalized bobbleheads?

Wedding by the Sea,Killer Diamond Ring,personalized bobblehead,Luggage?

Best of all, unlike clip art,custom bobblehead, you can change the color and size of these icons as you can with any other fonts! There are tons of websites out there,,, but a few that I perused are: Dingbat Depot,custom bobblehead, Font Garden,., and Da Font.

What did I do with my new discoveries,custom bobbleheads? Not much actually, but I did design this day-after wedding brunch invite using paper from Kate’s Paperie (although I’ll probably order more from Paper-Source). I kinda like it,personalized bobble heads!

Tags: new-york BLOGGER Mrs. Firefly Location: New York Wedding Date: June 2015 Venue: Battery Gardens --> PREVIOUS POSTMy David's Bridal Experience NEXT POSTKate's Paperie Bridal Brunch Related Posts Squid Invitations: The Inside Bits10/22/14 @ 10:28 am Classifieds: January 15,personalized bobble heads, 201501/15/15 @ 2:16 pm Made With Love: Our Save the Dates12/12/14 @ 6:01 am Gallery of the Day: December 17, 201412/17/14 @ 7:46 am

No comments:

Post a Comment