Friday, April 3, 2015

Guests of Honor

Oooops …,customize bobblehead; I had the wrong Pope listed ,customized bobbleheads. Fixed now.

I’m finalizing my B-list for invitations. Along with some office colleagues,Pay Per Minute Phone Businesses,,, I’ve decided to add a few other guests:

President and Mrs. George W,personalized bobblehead. Bush
1600 Pennsylvania Avenue Northwest
Washington, District of Columbia 20500

Word on the street is that you will receive a letter of congratulations from the President and First Lady –,personalized bobble heads; suitable for framing,personalized bobblehead,Latest Archery Sights With Superior Quality.

Pope Benedict the XVI
Prefettura della Casa Pontifica
00120 Citta del Vaticano,personalized bobbleheads, Italia

I’m Jewish, but I wouldn’,Set Of Laws Used For Boxing,custom bobbleheads;t mind receiving a papal blessing,customize bobblehead.

The Secretary to Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II
Buckingham Palace
London, England SW1A 1AA

It’s said that the Queen of England might send her regrets if she receives an invitation; but I believe it’s signed by her lady in waiting,Classifieds February 19, 2015,custom bobblehead, which isn’t that cool.

Tags: new-york BLOGGER Mrs,.. Firefly Location: New York Wedding Date: June 2015 Venue: Battery Gardens --> PREVIOUS POSTBridesmaid Shoes NEXT POSTDavid's Bridal Bridesmaids Related Posts The Venue Search: Take Two11/06/14 @ 5:24 am The Wedding Vendor I Didn’t Know I Needed02/09/15 @ 9:27 am Monumental Love: A Dinner of Love &,custom bobbleheads; Laughter 11/04/14 @ 12:57 pm How to Create Vintage Framed Table Numbers09/15/14 @ 6:37 pm

No comments:

Post a Comment