Tuesday, March 17, 2015

First Dance

Now that I’ve picked a DJ,custom bobbleheads, I can’t help but think about all the songs that I need to pick out for those special moments. My mom has already told me she doesn’t want to do the father/daughter or son/mother or any of those combination of dances. In fact, my parents dont want to dance at all! Great – this will be a fun wedding.

Anyway, even if we don’t do those dances, there is still the First Dance song. I have absolutely NO idea what to pick,customize bobblehead. Do I want to be cheesy,personalized bobble heads? Romantic,personalized bobbleheads? Fun,customized bobbleheads? Classic,How To Get Letterhead And Postcards,customize bobblehead? And any song that I choose will have to depend on how much Mr. Butterfly and I improve after taking dance lessons. Mr,Buy Skateboard Bushings Of High Quality,,. Butterfly has two left feet,A Legends� Tale In Tennis Chris Evert.

I don’t want the song to be too slow otherwise, it’ll get boring. But it can’t be too fast either because that’ll make it harder for us to learn. And we don’t really have a song that’s “our song” so it’s really up in the air. Right now,personalized bobble heads, we are leaning towards Sinatra – but nothing’s decided yet. *sigh*

I still have so much to do (invitations,personalized bobblehead, florist,custom bobblehead, bridesmaid dresses, gifts for bridal party and OOT guests,customized bobbleheads, rehearsal dinner, Sunday brunch, etc etc etc), and I’m freaking out about songs. Where are my priorities!!!

Tags: new-york BLOGGER Mrs,.. Butterfly Location: New York Occupation: Healthcare Administrator Wedding Date: November 2006 Venue: Twenty-Four Fifth --> PREVIOUS POSTA Surprise Proposal NEXT POSTFancy Fortune Cookies Related Posts Stuck on You: Dance the Night Away02/12/15 @ 6:47 am Monumental Love: Parent Dances and a Few Tears02/12/15 @ 5:33 am Sandwiched Together: Party Time,Classifieds February 26, 2015! 10/09/14 @ 1:50 pm My Heart Bleats for You: A Surprise Performance10/21/14 @ 12:02 pm

No comments:

Post a Comment